- The difference between total revenue and total expenditure of the government is termed as fiscal deficit.
- It is an indication of the total borrowings needed by the government.
- While calculating the total revenue, borrowings are not included.
- Generally, fiscal deficit takes place due to either revenue deficit or a major hike in capital expenditure.
- A deficit is usually financed through borrowing from either the Central Bank of the country or raising money from capital markets by issuing different instruments like treasury bills and bonds.
- A mismatch in the expected revenue and expenditure can result in revenue deficit.
- Revenue deficit arises when the government’s actual net receipts is lower than the projected receipts.
- A revenue deficit does not mean actual loss of revenue.
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Saturday, November 7, 2009
List of Public Sector Banks in India:
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Corporation Bank
- Dena Bank
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Punjab and Sind Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- UCO Bank
- Union Bank of India
- United Bank of India
- Vijaya Bank
List and abbreviations of All India Financial Institutions:
- Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI)
- Industrial Finance Corporation of India (IFCI)
- Export – Import Bank of India (Exim Bank)
- Industrial Reconstruction Bank of India (IRBI). The new name is (Industrial Investment Bank of India)
- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)
- Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI)
- National Housing Bank (NHB)
- Unit Trust of India (UTI)
- Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)
- General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC)
- Risk Capital and Technology Finance Corporation Ltd. (RCTC)
- Technology Development and Information Company of India Ltd.(TDICI)
- Tourism Finance Corporation of India Ltd. (TFCI)
- Shipping Credit and Investment Company of India Ltd. (SCICI)
- Discount and Finance House of India Ltd. (DFHI)
- Securities Trading Corporation of India Ltd. (STCI)
- Power Finance Corporation Ltd.
- Rural Electrification Corporation Ltd.
- Indian Railways Finance Corporation Ltd.
- Infrastructure Development Finance Co. Ltd.
- Housing and Urban Development Corporation Ltd. (HUDCO)
- Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency Ltd. (IREDA)
Tasty samosas can be prepared at home and sold by employing sellers.
It is not difficult to earn revenue from home. We can make money while being at our residence comfortably. Making money is easy. Making...
Earn a lot by staying at your house. Get flowers. Work on it. Earn money.