- The difference between total revenue and total expenditure of the government is termed as fiscal deficit.
- It is an indication of the total borrowings needed by the government.
- While calculating the total revenue, borrowings are not included.
- Generally, fiscal deficit takes place due to either revenue deficit or a major hike in capital expenditure.
- A deficit is usually financed through borrowing from either the Central Bank of the country or raising money from capital markets by issuing different instruments like treasury bills and bonds.
- A mismatch in the expected revenue and expenditure can result in revenue deficit.
- Revenue deficit arises when the government’s actual net receipts is lower than the projected receipts.
- A revenue deficit does not mean actual loss of revenue.
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Tasty samosas can be prepared at home and sold by employing sellers.
It is not difficult to earn revenue from home. We can make money while being at our residence comfortably. Making money is easy. Making...
Earn a lot by staying at your house. Get flowers. Work on it. Earn money.